Want to make a difference in someone else's life?
Now Hiring: Qualified Intellectual Disability Professionals in the Residential Habilitation Program and other supervisor rolls. As well as, Full Time and Part Time Direct Service Staff in Habilitative Supports, Developmental Therapy, Residential Habilitation Supported Living program and Intervention professionals.
Developmental Concepts, Inc. offers part time and full time employment opportunities to professional, motivated and committed individuals, our team works together in order to provide the highest level of services to our participants.
Our Developmental Disability Agency and Residential Habilitation Support Living Program have many scheduling needs that offer flexibility for you to obtain the schedule that works right for you!
DCI employees working 30 hours or more per week enjoy competitive full-time benefits such as holiday pay, overtime pay, paid time off, personal leaves, education benefit, health care and retirement plans. Competitive Medical insurance is offered after 60 days with option to carry supplemental health insurance benefits. All employees (full time and part time) receive mileage reimbursement, access to a 22% Verizon phone service discount and a $50 employee referral incentive for Direct Service Staff hires.
Staff Requirements (Direct Service Staff*):
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or Equivalency Degree
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of Adequate Car Insurance
- Good Driving Record
- Reliable transportation that will seat two or more people other than the driver
- Ability to obtain upon hire and maintain First Aid / CPR certification
- Ability to obtain upon hire and maintain Assistance with Medications Certification
- Ability to obtain upon hire and maintain negative Tuberculosis Skin Test Results
- *Additional education and level of experience requirements for other offered positions.